Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Another mountain Trip.


Unfortunately there is a problem with the website today and it won't let me upload pictures, so I will write about my mountain experience and then add pictures later!
During the course of my stay in this hill station I managed to take about 80 pictures in 3 days, and I was able to experience ALOT so I will be updating over the next couple days.
We arrived Saturday, by taxi, and got settled in our Hotel, which was on the side of a hill, which had a GREAT view. We got settled, ate and decided to venture out into the City. Unfortunately, the wind picked up, the temperature dropped, and it started to rain before we even got to the end of the road our hotel was on. So much for the first day. We spent the rest of the night reading and resting, in prepereation for the next day. We did manage to take some pictures from our hotel room.

No comments: